WFO Heavy Duty Tie Rod, 2" 7075 Aluminum, Fits JK Stock Axle and JK/JL/JT Ultimate 60 Front Axle
WFO Concepts 2" Aluminum Heavy Duty Tie Rod
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK with stock front axle
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK with Ultimate 60 front axle
- 2018+ Jeep JL with Ultimate 60 front axle
- 2020+ Jeep JT with Ultimate 60 front axle
Our Heavy Duty JL/JT Aluminum Tie Rod will be the last tie rod you ever have to buy for your Jeep!
The bar is made of 2" 7075 Aluminum. On each end of the aluminum rod, we machine 1.25”-12 threads and wrench flats in order to run the larger Rare Parts Fab Series Forged tie rod ends with replaceable cartridges. The Fab Series tie rod ends are much larger than any other aftermarket tie rod end. One of the nice features of the Fab Series ends is if the cartridge ever wears out, you can swap in a new cartridge without needing to get your vehicle realigned. Plus - the cartridges are interchangeable so one cartridge will fit either side!
- Can not run factory style steering stabilizer. Check below for options.
- If running Hydro Assist, please call our sales team to go over options.
Additional items you will need for running a steering stabilizer:
- WFO 3080: High mount relocation kit with upgraded Fox Stabilizer. This kit includes a Fox 803-02-028 relocation bolt, a Fox 985-24-173 Performance series 2.0 IFP stabilizer, and a DC153 clamp for your tie rod.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.2 lbs.
- This item ships in its own box.