Dana 60 WFO Nodular Iron Diff Cover
WFO Concepts Diff Cover constructed from thick-walled, high-strength nodular steel to protect lockers and gears while off-roading. This diff cover features a durable powder coat finish and includes high strength steel fasteners for easy bolt on installation.
This cover will fit standard and reverse rotation diffs with 8mm cover bolts.
NOTE: Verify clearance between cover and steering linkage. This cover measures 3.35" tall from gasket surface to tallest point.
- Heavy duty construction - made from thick-walled, high strength nodular steel
- Durable black powder coat finish
- High strength steel bolts and drain plug included
- Stainless steel WFO nameplate
Dana 60 Front, Reverse Rotation
Dana 50 Front, Straight Axle
Dana 60 Front, Disconnect Design, '99 only
Dana 70 Super 35 Spline
Dana 70 U 32 Spline
Dana 60 Front, Disconnect Design, '00 & newer
Dana 60 Front, Disconnect Design, '98 & older
Dana 70 HD 35 Spline
Dana 60 Rear 16 Spline
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H6.0000” x L15.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.