Duroflex Joint, Left Hand Thread
These are the Game-Changing Duroflex™ Joints that we use in all our suspension kits. We also have been using them in our straight axle conversions and having great success. They provide an excellent and quiet ride.
Duroflex Joints feature:
- Maximum Vibration Dampening
- Minimum Bushing Wear
- Misalignment: 34° Joint, 68° Control Arm
- Unconstrained Rotational Flex
- Low Maintenance and Easily Rebuildable
- Gold Zinc Plated for Corrosion Protection
- Jam nut included
- Left Hand Thread
- Fits Housing Diameter = 2 5/8"
- Bushing Width = 2 5/8"
- Bolt Hole Diameter = 5/8 (16mm)
- Shank Thread = 1 1/4"-12 UNF
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.