88-98 1500 CHEVY/GMC 5"-7" COIL OVER SOLID AXLE KIT
This kit is for the front end only on GM 1500 models.
Coil-Overs are sold separately.
Our 5"-7” kit fits both Diesel and Gas GMT400 (88’-98 and some models to 00’) trucks and is designed to clear 35" tires with 8" travel coil overs, and 37” tires with a 10” coil over. This will give you 4"-5” of up travel and 4"-5” of down travel from ride height.
The kit will require your donor front axle to be fairly complete. Our kit utilizes the factory Ford trac-bar, the factory Ford brakes, tie-rod, and the factory Ford lower draglink end at the axle.
Gas truck models may need to do an exhaust modification on the driver's side for clearance.
Our crossmember is designed for automatic transmissions and would need to be modified to fit manual transmissions.
This kit is designed to run the front factory GM driveshaft with our supplied conversion U-joint. The kit will generally push the front axle forward approximately 1" to help clear the tires in the fender well.
We sell core axles separately and offer a machining process to convert the factory Ford unit bearings to a 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern to reuse your current wheels. Give us a call for more information on this.
* * This kit ships via flat rate truck freight.
* * In store pickup available - call to order.
MADE IN THE USA!
- Frame Plates WFO FPC-8898
- Chevy Crossmember Kit, '88-'98, Raw Metal WFO 9000
- Pair of Shock Towers WFO 5410-PR
- Universal Coil Over Reservoir Mounts WFO 5405-KIT
- Coil Over Shock Mounts for the Axle Side WFO 5360-KIT
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines with Straight End, 36", (Pair)
- Bent Draglink Kit - WFO 3108
- Trackbar Brackets for the Frame and Axle End Plus a Double Bent Trackbar - WFO DMAX-FSD-TB-KIT-6
- Universal Ford Super Duty Control Arms (upper and lower)
- Metric Bolts for the Ford Super Duty Links on the Axle Side WFO DMAX-FSD-Bolt Kit
- Machined Pitman Arm with Hole Tapered WFO 1104M
- WFO 9100
- WFO 9100
- WFO Concepts
- Item Requires Shipping
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- $600 Flat Rate Truck Shipping Only
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!