WFO Jeep JL 4 Link Long Arm Upgrade Kit
WFO Concepts 2018+ Jeep JL Long Arm upgrade suspension kit.
This kit is designed for the driver looking to go to the extremes of off roading while also improving the everyday ride quality of their Jeep! Add these fully adjustable heavy-duty links and custom bolt-on frame brackets to any existing 2018+ Jeep JL. Can be installed to keep your factory ride height or go bigger with up to 5” of overall lift. Our CAD designed bracket system and the CNC bent heavy duty links not only create a better ride but will give you the most suspension articulation of any kit on the market!
- 100% Bolt-on, with no welding required.
- All CAD design, laser cut, CNC formed, and welded in the USA.
- Front 3-piece HD Crossmember has integrated lower link mounts that retain the utilization of;
- All factory transmission mounting bolt locations
- Frame mounting locations
- Skid plate mounting points
- Exhaust hanger brackets
- 3-piece HD Crossmember design allows you to remove the center section without removing your control arms for ease of maintenance to your drivetrain.
- Upper and lower link mounts are designed around factory suspension specifications in an effort to keep ride characteristics similar to stock.
- Inner frame link mounts are designed to fit around factory exhaust and driveline clearances.
- Rear frame link mounts integrate both upper & lower links into one, creating a simple and solid foundation for your jeep suspension.
- CNC formed links are designed to give you the most articulation while utilizing the factory axle link mounts, so as to avoid binding throughout the travel of your suspension.
- Lower Links are bent from 2” x ¼” wall DOM tube, to handle the abuse of any off-road tail.
- All control arms run a Duroflex joint that are self-centering by using a vulcanized elastomer enhanced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. This provides incredible durability with more misalignment in the control arms and better vibration dampening than anything else available.
Warning: The installation of this kit will require the installer to cut the original link mounts from the front and rear of the frame. Some aftermarket rock sliders will interfere with the rear link bracket and need to be modified.
MADE IN THE USA!
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.