3R to 1310 Conversion u-joint
This u-joint is a conversion u-joint. One side of the cross is standard 1310 series. The other side of the cross is the larger and wider 3R series. The 1310 has external clips while the 3R has internal clips.
1310/GM 3R Combination Universal Joint
- Greaseable universal joint
- OUTSIDE Snap Rings/ INSIDE "C" Clips
- 1310 to GM 3R combination u-joint
- Use this u-joint to connect mismatched driveshafts and driveline components
- For example to connect a 1310 series slip yoke to a 3R series driveshaft
- For example to connect a 1310 series driveshaft to a 3R series pinion yoke
- WFO Concepts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!