GM Full Floating 14 Bolt Truss with Pinion Guard and Link Mounts 1973-2010
WFO Concepts Chevy 14 Bolt Full Floater Truss with Pinion Guard. This truss is a perfect start to your rear link setup. It is also narrow enough to fit on most leaf spring rear axle setups or rear axles using rear coil buckets.
The truss is laser cut from 1/4" thick steel and comes welded together as you see in the picture. The curved pinion guard is made out of 3/8" thick steel. It also comes with longer pinion support bolts and the necessary hardware to bolt the pinion support to the truss.
You can also purchase the individual upper mounts so you can set the spread where you want. See the related items for suggested link mounts.
Fits 1973-2010 GM 14 bolt full floating rear axles with a 10.5" ring gear.
Please Note: In order to assure a tight and low fit on a 1991-2010 newer ribbed housing, you will need to grind a few casting ribs off the top of your existing 14 Bolt housing.
MADE IN THE USA!
- Browse By Make - GM - 73-87
- Browse By Make - GM - 88-98
- Browse By Make - GM - 99-10
- Browse By Make - Universal
- Gear and Axle Parts - Axle Trusses - Rear Trusses - GM Full Floating 14 Bolts
- Suspension - Axle Trusses - Rear Trusses - GM Full Floating 14 Bolts
- Suspension - Link Mounts and Kits - Axle Trusses - Rear Trusses - GM Full Floating 14 Bolts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”