WFO Toyota Tacoma '95.5-04 SAS kit - using '05+ Ford Super Duty Axle
WFO TOY 9504 SAS Kit - FSD '05+
This is our Solid Axle Kit for a 1995.5-2004 Toyota Tacoma using a '05+ Ford Super Duty Axle.
This radius arm kit is for the front end only and does require welding. We have designed the kit to be used with a 12" travel coil-over shock (sold seperately) which will get you approximately 6.5" of lift. The coil overs will mount in the factory Ford shock location on the axle. We have included 4 weld washers to modify the bolt hole in the OEM Ford axle bracket.
The kit is designed to run the front factory driveshaft. Some modification may be required depending on where you locate the axle.
We use 2" x .250 DOM for the lower links then bend them so they will fit into our crossmember on the narrower Tacoma frame. The upper links are also bent and made out of 1.75" x .250 DOM.
Designed to clear 37"-40" tires. Some fender trimming may be required.
MADE IN THE USA!
* * Please call for shipping quotes. We can ship UPS Ground or Truck freight.
- 3 piece, weld on crossmember (raw metal)
- Frame Plates and Inner Driver side frame plate for more support
- Pair of Coil over shock towers
- Drop pitman arm
- Bent, Lower and upper Links
- Metal Cloak Duroflex Joint for lower links
- Heim joint for upper links
- Upper and Lower Trackbar brackets
- Draglink with Moog Draglink end for pitman arm.
- 4, Weld washers
WARNING: Welding required
Item added to your shopping cart.
Item added to your wishlist.