Jeep JK Heavy Duty D30 - Rubicon 44 RIGHT side
The new Jeep Wrangler JK Dana 30/Rubicon 44 knuckles are heavy duty stock replacement knuckles. Raised steering linkage, dual steering stops, and increased strength are the primary improvements while installation is simplified by allowing the OEM "outers" to be reused.
- Sold individually
- JK001R (right, passenger's side)
- Uses stock 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK brake rotors, calipers, stub shafts and U-joints.
- Fits JK Dana 30, JK Rubicon Dana 44, and Mopar & aftermarket JK axles.
- Easy bolt-on installation with no machining required.
- Aftermarket high strength axle shafts, U-joints/CV joints, and stub shafts can be used.
- Antilock Brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Stability Control systems remain fully operational.
- Steering linkage is raised as high as possible while retaining clearance for OEM Jeep and most aftermarket wheels.
- Tie Rod gains 1.5 inches of clearance to minimize vulnerability to trail damage.
- Drag Link is flipped and gains 3 inches of height to perfectly correct the steering geometry for the common 3-4 inch suspension lift; minimizes additional steering correction for taller suspension lifts. Requires an aftermarket drag link, and we recommend a track bar bracket to eliminate bump steer. Works with any standard JK drag link flip kit.
- Cast from high strength ductile iron.
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing.
- Cast-in DUAL steering stops eliminate bent stop bolts that can cause u-joint and axle failures.
- Tapered tie rod holes fit OEM-size tie rod ends; "1-ton" tie rod ends used in some aftermarket steering linkage may require very minor modification - call for details.
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" heim ends.
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks.
- WFO Concepts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!