Ford Shock Towers
These Ford shock towers work great on many different types of vehicles. They can easily be shortened or tweaked to fit your needs.
They are 14" from the center of shock mounting bolt to the bottom of the bracket. When they are mounted to a flat frame, the bolt hole is 4" out from the face of the frame.
These shock mounts are sold as a pair.
The bolt holes are a little bit smaller than 1/2". Be sure to drill them out to fit your bolts before bolting or welding them on.
This Kit includes:
18183: Ford Shock Tower (Qty: 2)
- WFO Concepts
- Browse By Make - Jeep - CJ 1944-1986
- Browse By Make - GM - 1988-1998
- Suspension - Shocks/Coilovers - Shock Towers and Hoops
- Suspension - Straight Axle Swap Parts - GM '88-'98
- Suspension - Straight Axle Swap Parts - Toyota
- Universal/Builders Parts - Shocks/Coilovers - Shock Towers and Hoops
- Universal/Builders Parts - Straight Axle Swap Parts - GM (88-98)
- Universal/Builders Parts - Straight Axle Swap Parts - Toyota
- Browse By Make - Toyota
- Suspension - Shock Towers and Hoops
- Universal/Builders Parts - Shock Towers and Hoops
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L12.0000”