2017 JK Rubicon
For Sale - Was $84,000 DROPPED TO $72,000! SOLD
If you are in the market for a new Jeep, look no further! WFO Concepts has partnered up with Starwood Motors in Texas and built the perfect Jeep for the West Coast customer. This loaded 2017 Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited 4 door with grey exterior spray is ready for anything the Rubicon Trail has to offer, as well as tow your fishing boat to the lake and get flat towed behind your RV. At the same time it is still a daily driver and extremely reliable. We have installed a Synergy 4.5” long arm kit with Fox remote reservoir adjustable shocks, 37” BFG KM3 tires, 4.88 gears, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Warn winch, ARB air compressor, sPOD switch panel, grab handles, and a long list of other upgrades. If you are ready to sell your old Jeep and move up, this is the Jeep for you!
This Jeep started its life as a 2017 Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited 4 door Wrangler. It was driven 550 miles in its stock form as a courtesy vehicle by a few customers at Starwood Motors in Texas. It was then sprayed with Starwood’s signature exterior coating and shipped out to WFO Concepts in California to be built. It has never been off-road, and still has the “New Jeep” smell. $15,000 down and good credit takes this jeep home!
Below is a list of components that make up this winning package:
- 2018 Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited, Auto Transmission, with factory hard top
- Power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, AC
- Starwood Motors Signature Exterior spray in Grey
- Factory Jeep Rubicon NV 241 Rock Trac transfer case with 4:1 crawl ratio
- Factory Jeep Rubicon Electric locking differentials front and rear
- Factory Electronic disconnecting front anti-sway bar
- Factory 110V AC outlet
- Black heated Leather seats with grey stitching
- Custom Starwood floor mats
- Aftermarket Stereo with back up Camera on display
- Synergy 4.5” long arm suspension system
- Fox 2.0” Nitrogen charged shocks with remote reservoirs and adjustable compression dampening.
- Fox 2.0” ATS adjustable steering stabilizer
- Front axle inner tube sleeves with C gussets and link mount gussets
- 4.88 front and rear gear ratio matched to work with the 37” tires
- Method Racing Model 312 Wheels, 17”x9”
- BFG KM3 tires, 37”x17”x12.50
- AEV Pro-cal Tuner for tire size and gear ratio
- Poison Spyder JK front and rear crusher fender flares, standard width, aluminum, with spray
- Poison Spyder Brawler LITE with tabs and brawler bar, black powdercoated
- Poison Spyder Brawler LITE front skid plate to protect your sway bar motor, black powdercoated
- Poison Spyder EVAP skid plate
- Warn VR-S GENII 10,000lb winch with synthetic rope
- Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, black powdercoated
- Poison Spyder Rock Brawler II rear bumper with swing out tire carrier and tow package
- License plate relocation bracket to center of spare tire with 3rd brake light
- 2.5” LED back up lights in rear bumper
- Factory fog lights in the front bumper on factory switch
- Rigid 10” dual row LED light bar on front bumper
- Rigid D-Series Pro Pod lights mounted on A pillar
- sPOD Power Distribution system, mounted under hood, powers all external systems with an interior LED lighted switch panel that includes custom labeled and LED lit switches.
- ARB Dual air compressor mounted under the hood with full on-board air system.
- WD 1001 front GRABAR handles, black, mounted inside the front on the A-pillar
- WFO heavy duty front and rear differential covers with drain plugs
- WFO 2”x.250”wall DOM Steel Heavy duty tie-rod and re-buildable tie-rod ends
- Synergy track bar brace and sector shaft support bearing
The Back Story:
A few months ago WFO Concepts flew out to Texas to meet with Starwood Motors. The focus was to help them develop a “West Coast” purpose built Jeep that can handle the snow filled Sierra Nevada mountains and the rocky Rubicon Trail. A few phone calls and 3 airline tickets later, there was a meeting of the minds at a hotel bar in Dallas! Three individuals started sketching this new Jeep build on a bar napkin over drinks and wings. The three man panel consisted of Starwood’s own Tyler McQuarrie (professional drift car driver), Jason Scherer, (2 time King of the Hammers winner), and Trevor Huiskens (owner of WFO Concepts in Auburn, California). The three different minds came together and birthed the idea of Starwood’s “West Coast” Jeep builds.
It was Tyler’s focus to set the bar high when it comes to street performance. As a professional drifter and race car driver who spends 90% of his seat time over 100mph, the handing and performance of the vehicle was his top priority. So many Jeeps can look amazing and have awesome parts, but that doesn’t mean they drive great on the highway. Tyler was there to make sure that the “West Coast” Jeeps drive just as good as they look. His major focus was on steering, braking, and handling. As a guy that had never driven a lifted 4x4 on 37” tires, getting Tyler's approval was not an easy process! However, Tyler is more than happy with the outcome of the West Coast Starwood Motor Jeeps built by WFO Concepts!
Jason’s job was to make sure Tyler understood that we were not going to compromise the off-road performance! Jason's extensive off-road driving background includes winning the King of the Hammers twice, winning multiple rock crawling championships, and racing in such races as the Baja 1000 and Vegas to Reno. Jason was there to make sure this Jeep was ready to suck up the whoops in the desert and go slow in the rocks. He was very adamant about coming up with the proper shock, suspension and tire package. Jason’s influence pushed us in the direction of Fox shocks, BFG tires, and a long travel suspension.
With the on-highway and off-highway requirements of these two completely different race car drivers, it was Trevor’s job to put together a Jeep that could check the boxes on both of their lists. For that last 15 years, WFO Concepts in California has been building custom Jeeps, specifically for running the Rubicon Trail and other treacherous trails of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. WFO’s focus is one of performance and driveability. Basically, a Jeep that can been driven as a daily driver, and still go run the Rubicon. This is exactly the type of Jeep that Jason and Tyler had dreamed up. As many of you may know, building a true “do everything” Jeep is not easy. After more than 100 hours of research and development, the end result that Starwood and WFO Concepts have built is perfect! All three minds finally agree that these Jeeps are true “West Coast” Jeeps. They are ready to run the Rubicon Trail, tow the jet skis to the lake, take a high profile client out to dinner, or become the coolest soccer mom daily driver in town!
Financing Available through Starwood Motors!
Generally you will need to put 15% down for easy approval. It's just one payment a month from there!
For More Information...
Call the WFO shop at 530-268-9494 during normal business hours.
Or on nights and weekends you can call or text 530-308-2485.