WFO Toyota Tacoma '95.5-04 BUILDERS SAS Kit - using D44
WFO TOY 9504 SAS Kit - D44 1/2 Ton Axle - 5.5" Radius
This is our Builders Solid Axle Kit for a 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma using a 1974-1977 Ford D44 1/2 ton front axle.
This kit is for the front end only and requires welding. This is a radius arm kit and will get you approximately 5.5" of lift and is designed to be used with a 10" travel coil-over shock (sold seperately)
The kit is designed to run the front factory driveshaft with our supplied flange for the axle.
The Lower Links are made out of 2" x .250 DOM and the upper links are made out of 1.5" x .250 DOM.
MADE IN THE USA!
* * Please call for shipping quotes. We can ship UPS Ground or Truck freight.
- 3 piece, weld on crossmember (raw metal)
- Frame Plates
- Pair of Coil over shock towers
- Drop pitman arm
- Axle Brackets for Links
- DOM for Lower and upper Links
- Metal Cloak Duroflex Joint and 1.5" bushings for lower links
- 1.5" bushings and heim joint for upper links
- Upper and Lower Trackbar brackets
- DOM for Draglink, Trackbar and TieRod
- Moog Draglink and Tie Rod Ends
- D44 Steering arm for Passenger Side plus Studs, Nuts and Cone Kit
- 26 spline flange for front driveshaft
WARNING: Welding required!
Item added to your shopping cart.
Item added to your wishlist.