This is a sway bar link, builders kit for the 2005-2007 Ford Superduty Axle. The reason why they are only good for these two years of axles is because the sway bar mounts change on the Superduty axles. Our clevis style will only work on these two years of axle. If you're not sure what year your axle is try this link: http://www2.dana.com/expertforms/deabill.aspx You will also need the BOM number off of your axle: BOM Lookup
The reason why it's called a builders kit is because we provide two, 12" sticks of DOM tubing so you can cut them down to fit different height applications. Then you'll need to weld in the tube adapters.
These are raw metal so you will need to paint or powder coat them after welding.
(4) sway bar clevis' with a 5/8" bolt welded into it
(2) 12" sticks of 1.0" x .120 wall DOM
(4) 5/8" heim joints and jam nuts - 2 right hands and 2 left hands
(4) tube inserts - 2 right hands and 2 left hands
(8) 1/4" heim spacers
(4) 5/8" Grade 8 bolts, washers and nylocks
MADE IN THE USA!