This is our '00 -'10, 3" Radius Arm Duramax Straight Axle Swap Kit utilizing the '05+ Ford Superduty D60 axle from a F250-350. We like this axle because you can retain the factory ABS sensors and it has a great turning radius. Now includes a plug n play pigtail wiring harness to easily connect the Ford ABS wires to the Chevy ABS wires.
This is a complete kit for the front end only. Our 3" kit fits both Diesel and Gas 2500/3500 HD trucks and is designed to clear 35" tires with 8" travel coil overs. This will give you 4" of Up Travel and 4" of Down Travel from ride height.
The kit will require your donor front axle to be fairly complete. Our kit utilizes the factory Ford trac-bar, the factory ford brakes and tie-rod, and the factory ford lower draglink end at the axle.
Gas HD truck models may need to do an exhaust modification on the Driver's side for clearance.
Our crossmember is designed for automatic transmissions and would need to be modified to fit manual transmissions.
This kit is designed to run the front factory GM driveshaft with our supplied conversion Ujoint. The kit will generally push the front axle forward approximately 1" to help clear the tires in the fender well.
We sell core axles seperately and offer a machining process to convert the factory ford unit bearings to a 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern to reuse your current wheels. Give us a call for more information on this service.
Note: May NOT work with some after market Twin/Compound Turbo Chargers.
* * Please call for shipping quotes
Install time is typically 40 hours.
MADE IN THE USA!
- Frame Plates
- Crossmember, black powder coated
- Pair of Shock Towers
- Universal Coil over reservoir mounts
- Coil over shock mounts for the axle side
- Bent Draglink
- Flat Pitman Arm with hole tapered
- Ford Superduty Radius Arm Links (upper and lower), Raw Metal
- Metric bolts for the Ford Superduty Links on the axle side
- Trackbar braket for the frame side. (You will use the stock bracket on the axle side)
- Upper bump stops
- Conversion Ujoint for the front driveshaft, 1350 to 3R
- Stainless Steel Brake line kit for the front brakes
- ABS Pigtails to convert from Ford '05 axle to Chevy wiring harness.